The Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Flex is a full-buckle baby carrier and can be used from one month (4kg / 8.8lb). You can put it on quickly and easily without tying. It provides freedom of movement and safety every step of the way. Made with soft organic cotton, it expands as your baby grows to keep them comfy and close. Thanks to the adjustable base and back panel, this carrier can be expanded to your baby's size. It also ensures a comfortable, ergonomic seating position for your baby – from a few weeks after birth all the way through the early years up to 20kg / 44.1lb. Front and back carrying options give parents a lot of flexibility. The waistbelt of the Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Flex can be easily removed, allowing it to be used as an onbuhimo - a traditional Japanese style for baby back carrying without a waistbelt.
- Provides freedom of movement
- Suitable as an onbuhimo without a waistbelt
- Padded shoulder straps with easily adjustable buckles
- Base ensures correct squat-spread position
- Wide, ergonomically shaped waistbelt with padded buckle (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm)
- Adjustable back panel (from 30 to 41 cm)
- Ideal for extended back-carrying
- Material: 100% organic cotton (*Valerian beige only: 55% organic cotton, 45% linen)
- Does not require washing before being used for the first time
- Machine washable at low temperature (40 degrees Celsius) and low spin.
Three carrying options
The best position for the first few months and even after: keep your little one close to you at all times!
Your baby is 5+ months and wants to go on adventures with you? Then it’s time for back carrying!
Turn your carrier into a traditional Japanese carrier by removing the waistbelt: the easiest way to carry your little toddler on your back!